Halkidiki is filled with all kinds of sights and places of interest (archaeological sites, museums, churches, monasteries, places of incomparable natural beauty, traditional settlements, etc).
Nearest to the resort POSSIDI HOLIDAYS, you shall find:
- Petralona Cave, where the skull of Archanthropus, more than 700.000 years old, was discovered.
- The ruins of the ancient sanctuary of Poseidon in Possidi and the light house at the end of the cape.
- The church and the tower of Apostle Paul in Nea Fokaia.
- Byzantine findings and chapels in Fourka.
- The Baths of Agia Paraskevi with the curative springs and the modern spa and well-being center.
- The traditional settlements of Afytos and Kassandreia with their narrow cobbled roads, the stone build houses and the Folklore Museums.
- The ancient sanctuary of Zeus Amon in Kallithea.
- The canal and the Caste ruins in Nea Potidea
- The Byzantine Tower of Stavronikitas in Sani.
- The Festivals of Kassandra, Afytos and Sani and many local fairs and happenings.
- The pine forests and olive groves.
- Vast beaches with fine golden sand, or pebbles leading to a clear and warm sea, surrounded by settlements with excellent tourist infrastructure, a cosmopolitan ambience and lively night-life.
- Marinas in the nearby settlement of Nea Skioni or in Nea Moudania.